To Qualify As a Tank Driver You Must:
- Have a CDL-A with Haz-Mat Endorsement (Will train for Tank endorsement in some cases.)
- Have a Clean Driving Record (NO DWI’s)
- Have Two Years Commercial Driving Experience
- Be Able to Pass a D.O.T. Physical Examination
- Have A Stable Work History
- Have Excellent Work & Personal References
- Have a current TWIC card
What You Will Get:
- Unlimited Earning Potential (2006 Average of $60,000)
- Top-Of-The-Line Group Health Insurance
- Safety & Performance Bonuses
- Disability, Dental and Vision Insurance
- A Set 5 Day Work Week
- Late Model, Fully Loaded Equipment
- 8-Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- 401K Program
- Paid Personal Days
Please Apply Online!
- Now offering up to $2,500 in sign on bonuses for new drivers.
- Abenaqui can assist you in getting your CDL tank endorsement if you meet all other requirements.
- Is a 4 day weekend every other weekend of interest to you? Fixed work schedules are available where drivers work 3 days ON with 4 days OFF and then 4 days ON with 3 days OFF.
- Preferred candidates will have night and weekend availability, but all are encouraged to apply!
- We are looking for both Full-Time and Part-Time drivers throughout New England.
- Be home every day, while earning premium commissions on each delivery you make.
We operate a late-model fleet with the latest technology and safety equipment on-board.
- late-model equipment
- tandem axle
- PTO unloading device
- 25 years old
- Pass D.O.T. Physical
- Positive Attitude
- 2 years experience
- Pass D.O.T. drug screen
- Strong desire to succeed
- Clean driving record
- Excellent work references
- Worker’s compensation insurance
MAIL YOUR RESUME
Rick James, Driver Manager
38B South Road
North Hampton, NH 03862
E-MAIL YOUR RESUME
If you would like more information on the opportunities listed here, you can send an e-mail to Rick@Abenaquicarriers.com.